Wednesday 24 July 2013




I LOVE......

hai..........,

juz start a new blog (my 2nd blog),i hope its not a silly attempt. masih di peringkat belajar lg.huhuhu...

well,
today nak share skit bout me

i love fairytales...............................hahaha...i know! so girlly kann??
but thats me..
i love weddings! giler betul...i juz love the dress, the lace!!!!


beautiful fairytales....

i love love story movies such as Pride And Prejudice


Lizzie Bennet



and Twillight



u can call me hopeless romantic...but i'm not that girly...

ader some stuff yg sy nak buat tp blum berkesempatan lg..

i wanna take a walk in a forest
go out & take take photos of natures,trees and flowers

my craziest dream is to have my own tree house..hehehehe..
tapi lau xbole xpela..juz gimme a small fairytale cottage pun jadi la..HAHAHA..

yg kecik camni pun xpe..


org keje gomen ni mmg xkn kaya...xkan mampu beli umah besau2..sobs..
jd lau dpt memiliki umah yg kecil tapi cantik dah cukup memadai bg aku.

so i can live happily ever after with my dear husband n my dashing son..kikiki.

kuat betul berangan petang cenggini..keje dah setel.kes pun dah abis for today. apepun i'm so blessed with my life n what i have now, thank you Allah.

this blog akan aku update with anything that wandering in my mind...u must thought that i'm such a freak.but,this is my way of thinking.so,depends la u guys nk judge i in whatsoever cuz i'm ready.


ok la.dats all for today.thank you for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment